This is a little unusual for my blog. But, I wanted to share a new search engine with you that makes you money. No kidding! I've waited for a few weeks to share this just to make sure it really works. Money Saving Mom gave me the idea.
Here's how it works:
I have a swagbucks link in the sidebar to the left on my blog (or below). Click on that to sign up for swagbucks. Then, start using it to do you searches. I get credit when you sign up through my link and you get credit for searches. You get random bucks usually daily and sometimes more than once a day. AND, I have not gotten one junk mail from signing up. Promise!
When you get 45 swagbucks, you can redeem it for an Amazon gift card or even a Paypal gift card. Try it out! I just applied my first $$$ to an Amazon order I will be placing. Cool!
Here's how it works:
I have a swagbucks link in the sidebar to the left on my blog (or below). Click on that to sign up for swagbucks. Then, start using it to do you searches. I get credit when you sign up through my link and you get credit for searches. You get random bucks usually daily and sometimes more than once a day. AND, I have not gotten one junk mail from signing up. Promise!
When you get 45 swagbucks, you can redeem it for an Amazon gift card or even a Paypal gift card. Try it out! I just applied my first $$$ to an Amazon order I will be placing. Cool!



0 comments: