•4:41 PM
We found the neatest letterbox in Gruene. I love this place! It has such a cozy atmosphere. When you get down to the river, it just barely begins to wear off as you enter an even more frequented tourist area. We like to head down to cool off. The river is pretty. Something about Cypress trees give you the feeling that they've always been there.
Rock throwing is fun in the river. Kids are always drawn to viewing the reaction of the water when something they've done caused the reaction. Water is intriguing. I love to watch a spring as it flows down over and around rocks. Rivers are the same on a larger scale.
Daniel really enjoys running into the water and running back out. I think he thinks it's funny that it's "harder" to run through the water... and what a fun splash the water makes as he crashes through.


Rock throwing is fun in the river. Kids are always drawn to viewing the reaction of the water when something they've done caused the reaction. Water is intriguing. I love to watch a spring as it flows down over and around rocks. Rivers are the same on a larger scale.
Daniel really enjoys running into the water and running back out. I think he thinks it's funny that it's "harder" to run through the water... and what a fun splash the water makes as he crashes through.
And what do you think of this strange tree? I wouldn't want to park there anyway!



1 comments:
That tree looks like a scary lizard!!!