Author: Jennifer
•9:15 PM
We really missed going camping! This was a great trip. Kerville-Shreiner park is a nice park. It's a little close to the highways, so there is some road noise that takes away from the ambience at night. But, it's still nice.

This is a gigantic tent that Tom bought from a friend. It was nice and roomy. We could actually stand up and spread toys out all over. :-) What do you think of that fire? I was scared that we'd burn the tent down. Not to worry... our other one was in the car... just in case.
Daniel got a new bike helmet. He really enjoyed riding. For some reason, I didn't get a pic of Taylor riding without her training wheels! Yay! She didn't even realize she wasn't using them anyway. And, he got a bike trailer that was fun to ride in! Thanks Tessa for the trailer! It was fun! We'll certainly be using it quite a bit more.
Here's our bike train. I think it's pretty cool. My legs didn't like it on the two-mile ride... half of it going up hill!
We had to get a shot of this curious lizard.

Our camping trip was Star Wars themed this year. There were skits and songs and sermons all related to Star Wars. It was really fun! I was impressed that the Pioneer girls put the whole organized the whole thing!

Taylor and I took an early Sunday morning walk to see if we could find any good birds. We spotted our first Eastern Phoebe. That made our morning!


We can't wait for the next camping trip to Lost Maples! If you don't know about this magnificent place, check out their website: http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/lost_maples/
This entry was posted on 9:15 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: