•12:33 PM
Well, this is new. Someone asked me to post pictures of the stamp-a-stack (SAS) cards on a blog page. I have a website, but it takes a lot of time for me to edit it. So, I'll give this a shot.
Here are the cards we made at our recent class:
My camera is out of batteries or I'd post individual pictures. A friend of mine stopped by and asked if we have any overly-religious cards that she could make. :-) With the stores trying to kick Christ out of Christmas, many of us have become more sensitive to the simple "Season's Greetings" and "Happy Holidays" where we never thought of that before.
The Lion and the Lamb card, despite it's lack of tradtional Christmas color, was actually the most popular card from the last SAS. This one is pictured on the lower right. Yes, another group picture.
Here are the cards we made at our recent class:
My camera is out of batteries or I'd post individual pictures. A friend of mine stopped by and asked if we have any overly-religious cards that she could make. :-) With the stores trying to kick Christ out of Christmas, many of us have become more sensitive to the simple "Season's Greetings" and "Happy Holidays" where we never thought of that before.
The Lion and the Lamb card, despite it's lack of tradtional Christmas color, was actually the most popular card from the last SAS. This one is pictured on the lower right. Yes, another group picture.
I think I like this blog thing already. Finally something easy to use! Here's another blog to check out to see what other stuff I'll get to make in the next few weeks:
www.stampingwiththeprincess.blogspot.com/




1 comments:
You did a wonderful job! These are beautiful cards!
Every now and then a good push can't hurt you.
Glad that you are now apart of the blogging world. I'll be back to see more of what you have created!
Many Thanks!
Valerie