•1:17 PM
I think this blog thing is easy enough for me to keep updated. So, here are a few benchmarks...

Taylor recently graduated to a brown-black belt in Karate. Boy, she has really stuck with it. Suzanne Sherwood is her favorite instructor. The Sherwood family is also a homeschool family and a rather large family I believe. Some of her family is in our scout troop.
Daniel got to attend a cooking class recently where he got to make green eggs and ham! It was the cutest thing. This place is called Young Chef's Academy. They offerred a free introductory class. We couldn't pass that up! He got to cut, stir, and cut an egg among other fun things!
Oh, and we won't forget our unit celebration! We dressed as Hebrews and Egyptians to display our hard work in our Tapestry of Grace homeschool co-op (TOGNESA). We're studying ancient history this year and we're having a lot of fun! The theme of our unit celebration was the Jewish traditional Sukkot. We had a Sukkah and ate some yummy food. Lisa Bell made a bunch of Challah bread that was wonderful! The kids presented a Tower of Babel play. There were a couple of other wonderful presentations... but I could go on and on. Our next unit celebration will be in January, theme to be "International Dinner'!

Taylor recently graduated to a brown-black belt in Karate. Boy, she has really stuck with it. Suzanne Sherwood is her favorite instructor. The Sherwood family is also a homeschool family and a rather large family I believe. Some of her family is in our scout troop.

Daniel got to attend a cooking class recently where he got to make green eggs and ham! It was the cutest thing. This place is called Young Chef's Academy. They offerred a free introductory class. We couldn't pass that up! He got to cut, stir, and cut an egg among other fun things!
Oh, and we won't forget our unit celebration! We dressed as Hebrews and Egyptians to display our hard work in our Tapestry of Grace homeschool co-op (TOGNESA). We're studying ancient history this year and we're having a lot of fun! The theme of our unit celebration was the Jewish traditional Sukkot. We had a Sukkah and ate some yummy food. Lisa Bell made a bunch of Challah bread that was wonderful! The kids presented a Tower of Babel play. There were a couple of other wonderful presentations... but I could go on and on. Our next unit celebration will be in January, theme to be "International Dinner'!This is a picture of our wonderful American Herirage Girl Tenderfoot 2-3 group. This is our 3rd year with this scout troop and we love it! It is a homeschool scout troop with over 30 families I believe from the San Antonio and surrounding areas. Don't think homeschooling is popular? These kids are smart and very well socialized if you wanna go there. :-)
Wow... I have so many pictures to catch up on. Guess there's always time to add on. So, I'll work on that later.
AHG,
family stuff,
Homeschool,
karate
|




0 comments: