Author: Jennifer
•7:25 AM

Most of you have seen this great video. I just watched it again and got another laugh out of it. I thought you all might like to get another giggle, too. :-)

This entry was posted on 7:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On December 19, 2008 at 9:22 AM , Smith Family said...

I love that one!!
Hey are you to busy to play on the computer? JK

 
On December 29, 2008 at 12:08 AM , Jennifer said...

Ha! I spend way too much time on the computer. Facebook has been a new kind of temptation for me. That's the reason I'm up now!

 
On January 2, 2009 at 7:18 PM , Anonymous said...

this is a funny video. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.