Author: Jennifer
•9:47 AM
We went with the scouts on our annual trip to the maze farm. We always enjoy this!
http://www.southtexasmaize.com/

This is what the maze looks like this year. If you want to go, you'd better get out there before the end of them month.
There are other fun activities besides the maze. This is the barrel train. Daniel loved this!This is the corn popper. It's amazing what a big hit this is for the kids. Mom can just relax at the picnic tables neaby under a shady oak.

I had to include this on the post. You know how much we like creatures! This is one healthy catepillar! I'll bet he'll make a beautiful moth!
I guess I should figure out how to remove the date from that camera since it's five years off, huh?
This entry was posted on 9:47 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: