•6:03 AM
I didn't realize I was so behind! Here are some pics from Sea World.
First thing first... dolphin feeding time. This has got to be a favorite amongst my kids. They love to feed and possibly touch a dolphin. They're such friendly, majestic creatures.

Here's a sea lion waiting to be fed. They sure are loud and funny, too!
Have you learned the difference between a true seal, an eared seal and a fur seal? We studied these guys in out Apologia Astronomy II, Swimming Creatures of the Fifth Day. I'll leave this to you to figure out. :-)
Lunch time! We always like to eat lunch near Shamu Stadium by the flamingoes. 
In case you don't know it already, those humps on the ground are flamingo nests.
I had to get pictures of the beautiful butterflies bounding from flower to flower. 

Time for Shamu! Look at that splash. I was trying to get a pic of him jumping out of the water, but by the time my camera would get a shot, it was always just a splash.
This is always a funny show. Sea Lions are great!

And that was it! It's only a four hour day at Sea World which causes us to hustle while we're there if we want to see everything. We also walked through the aquarium, ran over to see the penguins and then back to the Beluga Whales before they closed all of the animal exhibits at 11:30. That's only 2-1/2 hours to see them all before lunch and the two shows. It's the only time of the year that we get to go... and we enjoy every bit of it!



0 comments: