•8:58 PM
We had a friend visit from Ohio... Hi Kymm!!! We had a lot of fun while she was here although I had to work quite a bit. Kymm taught us how to do some quilting! Now we have some great projects planned. Taylor's friend Brittany was able to complete a wall hanging during our class. Brittany did an impressive job with her work.. of course, she had an excellent teacher!
Taylor is making a bed spread. We haven't gotten very far with it since I've been so bogged down with work, but we're ready to get back to it. We have a lot of plans. We'll be quilting a few things for Christmas!
This material matches the animal prints Taylor has in her room. I can't wait to finish it and throw it on her bed. I think it'll really dress up the room!

Taylor is making a bed spread. We haven't gotten very far with it since I've been so bogged down with work, but we're ready to get back to it. We have a lot of plans. We'll be quilting a few things for Christmas!
This material matches the animal prints Taylor has in her room. I can't wait to finish it and throw it on her bed. I think it'll really dress up the room!



0 comments: