•8:11 AM
This post is for AHG families and anyone else that wants to follow along without experiments.
REQUIREMENT #2
We started the absorption experiment this week. All of the girls received flowers to bring home... some of the flowers lasted, some of them were disected. (For those who disected their flowers, I recommend Apologia Botany for study. :-) They're obviously very interested in flower parts... how encouraging!)
In class, we did an absorption study on coffee filters and paper. The filters absorbed and the paper did not. We prepared celery, potatoes and white daisies for the absorption study. The cups on the left have salt added to the water. I will post pics as there are noticeable changes. I will bring them for the girls to check out next Monday night. In the meantime, feel free to duplicate the experiment at home, discuss it and have your child bring her results next Monday night.
REQUIREMENT #2
We started the absorption experiment this week. All of the girls received flowers to bring home... some of the flowers lasted, some of them were disected. (For those who disected their flowers, I recommend Apologia Botany for study. :-) They're obviously very interested in flower parts... how encouraging!)
In class, we did an absorption study on coffee filters and paper. The filters absorbed and the paper did not. We prepared celery, potatoes and white daisies for the absorption study. The cups on the left have salt added to the water. I will post pics as there are noticeable changes. I will bring them for the girls to check out next Monday night. In the meantime, feel free to duplicate the experiment at home, discuss it and have your child bring her results next Monday night.
AHG,
Homeschool
|



0 comments: